New Napoli Signing Giuseppe Mascara Thanks Catania For Everything

Posted by admin on Monday 31 January 2011


New Napoli striker Giuseppe Mascara has thanked Catania for everything they have done.
New Napoli signing Giuseppe Mascara has thanked his former club Catania for everything they have done to develop him as a footballer.

The former Italian international joined the Partenopei earlier today, prior to the tranfer window closing at 19:00CET.

No details have yet to emerge over his transfer fee and contract.

"At Catania, I leave my heart," the striker told Tuttomercatoweb. "I lived through six wonderful years at the club.

"I want to thank the president [Antonino] Pulvirenti and director [Pietro] Lo Monaco who plucked me from obscurity, brought me to the club , raised me like a child and developed me into the footballer I am today.

"For this, I say thank you."

Mascara is also dreaming of winning the Scudetto with his new side.

"It doesn't cost to dream about winning it," he concluded.