Cesena Loanee Davide Santon Promises To Return To Inter

Posted by admin on Monday 31 January 2011


Davide Santon has revealed he only knew of his move 24 hours ago from Inter to Cesena on loan.
Davide Santon has revealed he only found out about his loan move to Cesena 24 hours ago.

The Italian international was involved in a deal to bring Yuto Nagatomo to the Nerazzurri for the remainder of the season.

Santon, now, says he will focus on doing well at his new club in the hope he returns to the reigning Scudetto holders as a better and more developed player in the summer.

"I am disappointed in myself," Santon told Sportal. "I found out last night about the deal, but I wasn't convinced it was happening.

"Now, I will be going to Cesena to play football. My aim is to return to Inter in June."