Houssine Kharja Delighted To Have Joined Inter On Loan From Genoa

Posted by admin on Sunday 30 January 2011


Houssine Kharja wants to prove himself at Inter.
Houssine Kharja has expressed his delight at joining Italian and European champions Inter on loan from Genoa until the end of the season.

Kharja has been named by Nerazzurri coach Leonardo in the squad for today's Serie A encounter with Palermo at San Siro.

The Moroccan midfielder is delighted to have signed for Inter and told Inter Channel: "I am very happy. After some difficult days of waiting, I am finally here.

"I want to thank president Massimo Moratti for giving me this opportunity and all those who worked to complete the transfer."

He continued: "I have joined the strongest team in the world. I'm still a little stunned and excited after the first training session with my new team-mates. I am ready for whatever the coach needs starting from [today's] game.

"I have taken on many midfield roles during my career and at international level I even played as a centre-back.

"I hope and want to give a contribution to this team that is still so hungry for victory. I thank my team-mates for the warm welcome."