New Bari Signing Gergely Rudolf: I Will Score Against Juventus

Posted by admin on Friday 14 January 2011


Rudolf is eager to score on his Bari debut.
New Bari signing Gergely Rudolf is confident that he can inspire the cellar-dwellers to a win over Italian giants Juventus when the two teams meet in Turin on Sunday.

The 25-year-old completed his move from Genoa earlier this month and is ready to score for his new club against the Bianconeri.

“I am ready to play and to score against Juventus,” Rudolf said at his official unveiling. “I have never stopped training and physically I am very well.

“Bari are the right team for me. I need the continuity that I lacked at Genoa. I have spoken many times with coach Giampiero Ventura.

“I like his ideas and tactics. We can all save Bari from relegation."