New Milan Signing Didac Vila Keen To Impress

Posted by admin on Thursday 3 February 2011


New Milan signing Didac Vila says he wishes to repay the faith the club showed in him by the Rossoneri directors.
New Milan signing Didac Vila has expressed his delight at having joined the Rossoneri, and now wants to repay the faith shown in him by the club's directors.

The Spaniard wants to earn a starting XI spot, and was initially overwhelmed by the superstars at the via Turati club.

"I am very happy to be here," the 21-year-old told Milan Channel. "I have settled in after the first day I arrived, and being in contact with these superstars, I was initially overwhelmed.

"Now, my objective is to play as much as possible in the Rossoneri jersey, earning the faith of everybody.

"My role? I run a lot down the flanks and hold my position well," he added.

Vila joined the Diavoli from Spanish side Espanyol during the winter transfer window.