Giuseppe Mascara: I Will Honour The Napoli Shirt

Posted by admin on Thursday 3 February 2011


Mascara ready to make up for lost years at Napoli.
Napoli striker Giuseppe Mascara is ready to win big honours after joining from Catania.

The hitman was unveiled by the club on Thursday after completing his move on the final day of the transfer window.

And it's straight into business as Mascara makes his pledge to make Napoli look right.

"I am here and now I will honour the shirt until the last second," he told the press.

"I am very happy. It was years that this move had been spoken about and now that I am here I want to stay for a long time.

"I deserve to be here and I have made a great choice, I couldn't have said no.

"We are competitive on every front, but we have humility and so we will carry on along our road.

"The group here is fighting for something important and when you get results there is always happiness."