Fiorentina's Sinisa Mihajlovic Happy With Parma Point

Posted by admin on Sunday 6 February 2011


Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic settled for a point as he witnessed a much better away performance from his Fiorentina outfit.
As Fiorentina sealed a rare point away from home following the 1-1 draw with Parma, Viola tactician Sinisa Mihajlovic praised his men for the positive manner in which they approached the game.

“We came from behind with a determined performance today,” he declared to SkySport.

“Even before Parma scored I think my men were playing very well and they punished us on their first scoring chance of the game.

“My men pressed high and took the game to the opposition and we were rewarded for this with a point.

“It would have been nice to take home all three points but after the third fixture in seven days I can’t demand too much from my side.

The coach was then probed on the status of Adrian Mutu who came on after a second half substitute after having been reintegrated into the side during the week.

“Adrian is still a little behind and it will be down to him to prove to me and the teammates when he is ready. Of course I welcome the extra choices but I need to be certain he is in top condition before he takes a starting place again.”