Felipe Dalbelo Convinced He Can Help Cesena Avoid Relegation

Posted by admin on Thursday 3 February 2011


New Cesena loan signing Felipe is confident the Bianconeri can play well enough to avoid relegation.
New Cesena loan signing Felipe says he is confident the Seahorses can avoid relegation at the end of the season.

The Brazilian believes he has made the right choice in moving to the Bianconeri, and will give it his all in the hope of keeping the side in Italy's top flight.

"I have always fought hard to meet certain objectives, and it will be the same here," the 26-year-old told Itasportpress.it. "I will give it my all to avoid relegation.

"I was able to do so at Udinese, and can now do it at Cesena. I don't play with continuity for quite some time, but now I want to open a new chapter in my career.

"At Fiiorentina, I had few chances to put myself on show because I had a lot of injuries. I also didn't play in my natural role as a central defender.

"I am happy to have transferred to the Bianconeri and am ready to offer my services," he concluded.

Felipe's loan deal expires at the end of the season.