Milan's Nicola Legrottaglie: My Life Flashed Before Me Following Libor Kozak Clash

Posted by admin on Friday 4 February 2011


Milan defender Legrottaglie relives his clash with Kozak.
Milan stopper Nicola Legrottaglie has likened the clash with Lazio's Libor Kozak as a near-death experience after he was left needing hospital treatment following a knee to the head.

Legrottaglie was taken to hospital on Tuesday night with injuries to his head after a serious clash with Kozak during the 0-0 draw with Lazio.

He was released later, and has had a few days to reflect.

"Thank God everything is ok, but the more I see it, the more I think about how scary it was," he told Tuttomercatoweb.com.

"It was bad for me as I went through five minutes without feeling any sensation in my arms or legs and I saw the film of my life in those minutes.

"I don't think Kozak did what he did intentionally though."