Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo: Jose Mourinho Is The Best Coach In The World

Posted by admin on Saturday 12 February 2011


Ronaldo has hailed Mourinho and believes that Madrid will win a trophy this season.
Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo has acclaimed Jose Mourinho as the best coach in the world and has also insisted that the club will win silverware this season.

Speaking to Antena 3, the Portugal international enthused, "I consider Mourinho to be the best coach in the world. The titles he's won show how experienced he is. He is a natural born winner and everything is easier with him."

He continued, "I play for the best club in the world and I have the best team-mates in the world. We mustn't think the league is lost. We have to believe it's difficult to win, but also possible.

"We'll have to fight to the end. Barcelona are very strong, but so are we. We are going to fight."

"I think we are going to win the Copa del Rey final. We have to think we will; it would be better to stay home if we didn't. Barcelona are a great team, but we will do everything we can to win the Copa.

"The thought of not winning a title this year does not enter my mind. It could happen, but I'd rather not think about it. I'm optimistic and I'm convinced we'll achieve it by the end of the season."

Ronaldo also gave an insight into his personal life and said, "My son has changed my life. I've got character and my own personality, but those who know me know how I really am. I'm always ready to listen to other people's opinion."